Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coupon Sharing: Kashi GO LEAN Waffles

As a member of Vocalpoint, I am often sent free samples of products as well as coupons to share. Today, I received coupons in the mail for Kashi GOLEAN waffles. I will be totally honest, it was really hard for me to share these coupons because these waffles are YUMMY!

If you haven't tried them, now is your chance. I have 5 coupons for $1.50 off any flavor of Kashi GOLEAN waffles.

Want one? E-mail me at doctorsfrugalwife [at] gmail [dot] com with your contact information.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I got these today too... right after I got back from Target. They have the waffles on sale this week for $1.99 each. The $1.50 off coupons make these a GREAT deal!

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Followed you here from your comment ar org junkie to tell you that I made oatmeal cookies from packaged instant oatmeal the other day (bought them for my daughter to try and she hated it) and they turned out perfect!

Come by my place when you have a chance. I have a See Kai Run giveaway happening! Though by the sounds of it you would need two giveaways. Maybe your boys could each wear one shoe :) They have darling boys shoes!!