Monday, May 4, 2009

Tuna Casserole

This budget-friendly recipe is a big hit in our house.

Tuna Casserole

12oz bag macaroni noodles, cooked according to pkg direction
1 can cream of celery soup
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp dry ground mustard
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
12oz can tuna

In a large bowl mix soup, milk, mayo, and mustard. Stir in cheese and tuna. Gently fold in macaroni. Pour into a large baking dish and bake uncovered in a 350 F oven for 30-45 minutes, until golden brown.

This is also a great place to sneak in some veggies such as peas and carrots. Just mix them in before baking.

Visit here for more tempting recipes!


Blessed with Grace

6 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

This sounds like a tasty version of tuna casserole! Thanks for the recipe. I love your blog design. I am glad you joined us today for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

Brenda said...

I was just thinking of making tuna casserole today but I use cream of mushroom soup and sometimes put in broccoli. I imagine the cream of celery soup would be good too.

Hoosier Homemade said...

I use the exact recipe and my family loves it too. In fact, I have it on the menu plan this week.
Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

Katie said...

Wow, that sounds super easy and good! I'll have to try this recipe soon!

Pami said...

sounds good I love tuna casserole, a great comfort food

Unknown said...

We always love this too : ). Well, Kaishon and I like it at least. Gary is so super duper picky...