Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coupon Sharing: Frosted Mini-Wheats


As a member of Vocalpoint, I am often sent free samples of products as well as coupons to share. This morning my little guys shared a sample of Frosted Mini-Wheats (and a banana) for breakfast.

Now it's my turn to share with you. I have 5 $1.00 coupons for Frosted Mini-Wheats.

Want one? E-mail me at doctorsfrugalwife [at] gmail [dot] com with your contact information.
And if you haven't joined Vocalpoint already...you should!
Update: See comments for a great tip from Jennifer at Saving & Giving when using these coupons...and then go visit her website!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I also got these coupons, so I'll let you share them with someone else. I just wanted to remind everyone that Kroger has been running the BIG boxes of Mini-Wheats on sale for $2.18. With these coupons, they would only be $1.18!