Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coupon Tip: The Grocery Game

My first week with Teri's List from The Grocery Game was a success with a total savings of 46% at Kroger! I went to HEB also, but wasn't able to find all the deals on the list. The HEBs in our neighborhood are small, so that could have been the problem.

But as for Kroger...I saved a ton! I had a few coupons that weren't on the list that were about to expire (they were probably on previous weeks' lists) so I used them also. I made sure to add my eSaver coupons to my Kroger card to combine with my clipped coupons for a total coupon savings of $104.67!!!

My point in this post is to tell you to go sign up for The Grocery Game if you haven't already. If you are seriously interested, please use my e-mail as the person who referred you so that I can get credit in the form of free weeks. Leave me a comment and I will respond with my e-mail address.

***If you don't have a Kroger in your neck of the woods, don't worry, she has all the store across the country...just plug in your zip-code and select your stores.

***If you're not ready to commit...like I wasn't at first...you can try it for 4 weeks for just a $1. Even once you are a paying member, the fee is nothing compared to the amount that she will save you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jessica!
My husband is going to be entering his residency for Emergency Medicine in July...graduating in less than three weeks! Where is your husband's residency and what is his field? Glad to see another person on here who knows how crazy that life can be. :)
Kristin